BOOKING CANCELLATION TERMS
* Reservation cancellation must be notified via e-mail or fax.
*Reservations made for the current week cannot be cancelled.
*For reservations made after 7 days, if CANCELLATION takes place within 24 hours after the confirmation of the reservation, the visitor will receive an unconditional refund of the deposit he has paid.
* If the reservation is canceled 30 days or more before the start of the trip, the visitor has to pay 35% of the total travel cost.
If the deposit he has paid is more than 35%, he will be able to get back the difference. If less than 35% prepayment is made, the visitor is obliged to pay the difference.
* If the reservation is canceled 8-29 days before the start of the trip, the visitor has to pay 50% of the total travel cost.
*If the reservation is canceled 0-7 days before the start of the trip or if the visitor does not enter the accommodation facility, he has to pay 100% of the total travel cost.
* In cases where the VISITOR does not make the indemnity payment arising from this contract, these fees are legally requested from the VISITOR by VILLA VILLAM through a Warning or Execution Proceedings.
All costs that may arise in such cases (attorney, notary public, execution and file costs, etc.) are requested from the VISITOR in addition to the fee to be paid.
* In cases such as health risks, epidemic diseases (Covid-19, etc.), war, threat of war, social turmoil, terrorist acts, natural disasters or death in the 1st degree immediate family of the reservation owner, which are completely beyond our control, the required documents are paid for the reservation, provided that the necessary documents are submitted to our company. prepayment is taken to be used in a different reservation and the transaction is made by deducting it from the total amount of the new reservation.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL;
Accommodation, goods transport, car rental, food and beverage supply, which must be made on a certain date or period in accordance with subparagraph (g) of Article 15 of the Regulation on Distance Contracts prepared based on Articles 48 and 84 of the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of Consumers. The consumer cannot exercise his right of withdrawal in contracts related to the use of leisure time and entertainment or recreation.